GPS Tracker Finder Radio Frequency Detector , Anti GSM Radio Signal Detector 1-8000MHZ
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, Rochs|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag packaging|
|Delivery Time:||2 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, , T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Product Name:||Wireless RF Bug Detector||Materialwe:||Plastic|
|Frequency:||100 - 2400mhz||Working Voltage:||1.5V|
|Packing Size:||12 * 8 *3cm / 4.7 * 3.3 * 1.1In||Weight:||30g|
wireless bug detector,
spy camera detector
Mini Ghost Bug Camera Detector Prevent Candid Shots Anti-Eavesdropping 100-2400Mhz
Today I will introduce you our mini ghost rf bug detector SA-RD01, it is lightweight, portable, and highly efficient in detecting wireless signals, and help you to prevent sneak shots, eavesdropping and monitoring. The bug camera detector can protect your privacy in various situations and easily solve your problems.
1. Effective detection: It can effectively detect the range of 100-2400 (MHz) within 32.8 inches. There is no dead space in 360 degree to protect your personal privacy.
2. Widely applicable: Applicable to hotels, restaurants, public toilets, changing rooms, business negotiations, contract signing and may be a snooping device places.
3. Quality assurance: Accurate and reliable, can work accurately.
4. Simple operation: You can master it as long as you see it, you just need to pull up the antenna, press the key A for long distance search, press the key B for short distance search, suitable for varieties of people.
5. Lightweight and portable: Small and exquisite, the antenna can be retracted and easy to carry.
|Wireless detecting range:|
Approx.12 * 8 *3cm / 4.7 * 3.3 * 1.1In
1. First pull out the antenna
2. When the ''A'' button is pressed and the indicator light is on, move left and right. When the radio wave is received, the sound will sound and the indicator light will flicker. The long distance (depending on the transmission power) will lock the emission area.
3. Press the ''B'' key continuously to search for a short distance. When a radio wave is received, the sound sounds and the indicator flashes.
4. When the ''B'' button is continuously pressed for a short distance search, if the distance exceeds 2 meters, the antenna may have large power or interference, and the antenna may be appropriately shortened.