high frequency jammer
500w High Power manpack portable Signal Jammer For Prisons / Military Supplier with 1 Year Warranty
Frequency Can Be Customized!
1. High RF power, shielding all 2G, 3G, 4G signals, frequencies can be customized by customers.
2. it can with multiple power supplies :if with built-in battery, it can provide power for the jammer
working about 2 hours. Also it can be powered by 220V AC or an on-board power supply.
3. Efficient cooling heat dissipation system ,including high performance aluminum alloy heat sink and
several wind fans, so the jammer can non-stopped work for long time.
4. this jammer can be customized as 4 0r 5 or 6 bands ,and each band could be 50 watts or
100watts as customer’s request.
Manpack Cellphone Jammer Specifications:
|Output interface||Shield band of frequency||RF output power||Output power/channel|
|CH1||851-894 MHz||50 dBm||17 dBm/30KHz(min)|
|CH2||1805-1880 MHz||50 dBm||14 dBm/30KHz(min)|
|CH3||2110-2170 MHz||50 dBm||15.5 dBm/30KHz(min)|
|CH4||2100-2170 MHZ||50 dBm||15.5 dBm/30KHz(min)|
|CH5||925-960 MHz||50 dBm||17.5 dBm/30KHz(min)|
|Power supply: AC110-220V Shielding area: 30-500M @ according to signal density of mobile network|
|Power consumption: 1020W Weight:25Kg Size(length × wind × high):390×390×240mm|
|Humidity: 30%-95% Running Temperature: -20 to +55 Celsius Degree|
OEM and ODM is welcome!
1. Easy of mobility, can be carried like a trolley.
2. High Power RF amplifiers with VSWR and temperature self-protection technology.
3. with good cooling system, can operate for long time.
4. Using digital interference technology, overall effective suppression of target spectrum
5.independent module design. Each module can separate switch,disassemble. So it is convenient for maintenance and update.
6. Perfect Alarm System, fully protected circuit in case of disconnection of antennas.
large venue, infantry troop and military security force, the SWAT team, counter-terrorism unit, the drug control unit, explosion-proof, EOD team, checkpoint, the hostage negotiation, and border control, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Jena