|Product Name:||Mobile Phone Signal Blocker||Output Power:||Each Band 20w|
|Power Consumption:||480W||Jamming Range:||2~80(m) @the Signal Strength Is At -80dBm|
8 Channels Mobile Phone Signal Jammer,
WiFi GPS Mobile Phone Signal Jammer,
2G 3G 4G Signal Jammer
8 Channels 160w Mobile Phone Signal Jammer Block 2G 3G 4G WiFi GPS Signals
SA-MJ08 is our new model cell phone signal jammer, this jammer device is 160w high power, each band can reach up to 20w. The high power jammer SA-MJ08 is 8 bands, with 8pcs omni antennas. The jamming range can up to 80m. This cell phone blocker device can work 24 hours non-stop. It can block 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, VHF, UHF, Lojack, GPS, 5.8G, 3.5G signals.
1. UHF broadband interference technology, high effective power(channel power), large interference radius.
2. Effective segmentation, only interferes with downlink, and will not cause interference to the base station.
3. Imported device, slow start circuit design can avoid the sparking phenomenon caused by mechanical switch, high integration and stable operation.
4. Perfect self-protection function, when the device is overheated, output over-power, standing wave and other fault alarms, the shield will automatically close the failed module to avoid damage to the shield.
|CH1||824 -869MHz||43 dBm|
External power supply:AC~220V
Radius: 2~80(m) @the signal strength is at -80dBm.
Power consumption: 480W
Host weight: 6.0
Kg Host Size(L×W×H):390×300×65(mm)
Humidity 30%-95% Operating temperature: -10 to +50 Celsius
【O】:POWER OFF, Power off, the host not work；
【I】:POWER ON,Power on, the host work；
220VAC power input interface；
1) it can be applied at meeting rooms, conference rooms, museums, galleries, theaters, concert halls,
churches, temples, restaurants, classrooms, training centers, factories, banks, trains, bus and more
2) For some locations of special purpose such as hospitals, gas stations and more, Please do field test first
to make sure no interference happened to them
160w High Power Jammer 1pcs
Omni Antennas 8pcs
Power Supply 1pcs
Contact Person: Ms. Jena