|Product Name:||Hidden Camera Detector||Frequency:||10-3000Mhz|
|Charging Interface::||DC 5V1A Type C||Battery::||500 MAh|
electronic bug detector,
wireless bug detector
Multi-Function Infrared Scanning RF Detector Detect Pinhole Camera 10-3000Mhz
The new multi-function signal detector is a new model in 2020, there are three main detection modes: digital radio detection mode, infrared detection mode, and laser detection mode. Wireless signal transmitters, wifi camera signals, GPS locators, and a variety of hidden mini-cameras can be used to detect various infrared lenses from a distance through laser mode.
This infrared detector frequency range is 10-3000mhz, it can work 12 hours. The wireless detector is very compact, it is convenient to carry.
1. Detect electronmagnetic wave (RF) signals emitted by the target equipment;
2. Detect the image of lens of the pinhole camera;
3. Detect infrared signals emitted by the cameras;
4. Detect pinhole cameras which are powered off;
5. Work up to 12 hours after fully charged.
|RF detection range:||10-3000Mhz|
|Working time:||12 hours|
|RF signal detection distance:||GSM: 0.5-3M; 3G/4G: 0.2-1M; WiFi: 0.1-1M|
|IR detection frequency range:||750-1000nm|
|IR detection distance:||1-10m (depending on light source strength)|
|Laser indicator power:||Class II 1mw|
|Observation of eyepiece:||5x optical magnification|
|Charging interface:||DC 5V1A Type C|
1. Do not point the device directly to eyes.
2. Detection in daylight may not be accurate because the infrared light emitted from the sun.
3. Please turn on IR scanning mode in light-off environment.
4. Use DC 5V/1A adapter to charge the device.
Contact Person: Ms. Jena