|Product Name:||Outdoor CDMA Repeater||Working Time:||Uninterrupted|
|Frequency System:||CDMA 800MHz||Output Power:||40dBm|
|Size:||75cm X 50cm X 32cm||Weight:||36kg|
mobile phone signal repeater,
cell phone booster repeater
10w CDMA 800MHz Mobile Signal Repeater Outdoor For South America
The 10W Mobile Signal Repeater is the kind of repeater used most frequently. It has a simple structure to
transparently convey and amplify the wireless signal (at the same frequency) between the BTS (Base
Transceiver Station) and mobiles in Dual wireless network.
The 40dBm Mobile Signal Repeater is working as a relay between the BTS and mobiles. It picks up the
signal from the BTS via the Donor Antenna, linearly amplifies the signal and then retransmits it via the
Coverage Antenna (or the Indoor Signal Distribution System) to the weak/blind coverage area. And the
mobile signal is also amplified and retransmitted to the BTS via the opposite direction.
1. Aluminum-alloy casing with IP65 protection has high resistance to dust, water and corroding;
2. Highly selective channel selector can process multiple channels simultaneously;
3. No interference to BTS by adopting linear amplifier with high gain and low noise;
4. Adopting filter with highly selectivity and low insertion loss eliminates interference between uplink and downlink;
5. (Optional)USB port provides a link to a notebook for local supervision or to the built-in wireless modem to communicate with the NMS (Network Management System) that can remotely supervise repeater's working status and download operational parameters to the repeater.
The RF Repeater is mainly applicable to such case:
1. The repeater can find an installation place which can receive pure BTS signal at strong enough level and can meet the requirement of isolation to avoid self-oscillation;
2. And the distance between the BTS and the area to be covered is 2km around.
In comparison with FSR (frequency shift repeater) and FOR (fiber optic repeater), the RF Repeater has the following benefits and disadvantages:
Easy to build the installation site;
Lower cost of equipment and site-building.
1. Inappropriate installation may cause self-oscillation;
2. The Coverage Antenna shall face against the Donor Antenna, which limits the coverage angle;
3. High signal noise may be introduced since the Donor Antenna picks up signal from the air;
4. The repeater shall be installed within the coverage of BTS.
|Working Frequency (customizable)||Uplink (MHz)||824- 849MHz|
|Downlink (MHz)||869- 894MHz|
|Working Bandwidth||25 MHz|
|Max. Input Level (Non-Destructive)||-10dBm|
|Max. Output Power (customizable)||40dBm|
|Max. Gain||≥ 95dB|
|Gain Adjustment Range||1~31 dB @ step of 1dB|
|Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)||< 1.5|
|Spurious Emission||Within working band||≤ -15dBm/30kHz|
|Out of working band
(Δf > 2.5MHz)
|9kHz~1GHz: ≤ -36dBm/30kHz|
|1GHz~12.75GHz: ≤ -30dBm/30kHz|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5dB|
|In-Band Ripple||≤ 3dB|
|Third-Order Intermodulation||≤ -45dBc/30kHz (measured under rated output power)|
|System Delay||≤ 5.0μSec|
|RF Connector||N-Type (Female) / changeable / bottom of casing|
|Temperature Range||Operation: -25°C ~ +55°C / Storage: -30°C ~ +60°C|
|Relative Humidity Range||≤ 95% (non condensing)|
|Power Supply (customizable)||AC 220V, 50/60Hz / AC 110V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||≤ 200W|
|Backup Power Supply (optional)||4 hours|
|Dimensions||550mm X 440mm X 235mm|
|NMS Monitoring Function (optional)||Real-time alarm for door status, temperature, power supply, LNA, VSWR, self-oscillation, etc. Remote control such as turn on/off, increasing/decreasing output power, etc. Real-time status for output/input power, UL/DL gain, all status of repeater etc.|
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Outdoor: Airports, tourism regions, golf courses, tunnels, factories, mining districts, villages, highways
Indoor: Hotels, exhibition centers, basements, shopping malls, offices, parking lots.
Contact Person: Jena