|Product Name:||3G Outdoor Repeater||Distance:||5km|
|Band:||Wide Band||Power Supply:||100v-240v AC|
|Dimension:||75 * 52 * 32 (cm)||Weight:||32.0kg|
20w Cell Signal Repeater,
5km Cell Signal Repeater,
RS232 3G Signal Repeater
3G 20w Outdoor Mobile Signal Repeater 5km Distance 95dB High Gain
The High power outdoor mobile repeater SA-43-3G which can achieve the bidirectional simulated amplification of the base station uplink and downlink signal directly (without digital disposal). It is used to expand and extend the base station coverage, fill signal area where mobile signal is blind and weak. It has high output power, could cover area up to 5-6K square meters.
The 3g outdoor repeater is 20w, it is used for large coverage applications, such as town, village, tunnel and etc. This mobile signal booster can be used in indoor and outdoor. This high power outdoor signal repeater usually connect with 2 big high gain panel antennas.
Outdoor: Airports, Tourism Regions, Golf Courses, Tunnels, Factories, Mining Districts, Villages etc.
Indoor: Hotels, Exhibition Centers, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Packing Lots etc.
|Item||95db High Gain Adjustment 20w 3G Outdoor Repeater|
|Working Bandwidth||Various bandwidth is available upon request|
|Gain Control Range||31dB (1dB Step)|
|Ripple in Band||Max +/- 1.5dB|
|RF Connector||N-type Female|
|I/O Impedance||50 ohm|
|Noise Figure||Max 5dB|
|Group Time Delay||Max 5µS|
|Temperature Range||-25 degree Celsius to +55 degree Celsius|
|Relative Humidity||Max 95%|
|MTBF||Min. 100000 hrs|
|Power Supply||DC -48V / AC220V (+/-15%), 50Hz|
|UPS Backup Power Supply (Optional)||6 hours / 8 hours|
|Power Consumption||Max 250W|
|NMS Monitor Function||
Real-time alarm for Door Status, Temperature, Power Supply, VSWR,
Output Power, Gain, Uplink ATT, Downlink ATT and etc.
|Remote Control Module (Optional)||RS232 or RJ45 + Wireless Modem + Chargeable Li-ion Battery|
1. Output Power 43dBm for large coverage application;
2. High working gain as Min. 95dB;
3. Adopting filter with highly selectivity and low insertion loss eliminates interference between uplink and downlink;
4. RS232 ports provide links to laptop for local setting and monitoring by built-in web interface;
5. Built-in wireless modem (Option) for remote monitoring by SMS or GPRS;
6. Details repeater parameters and status can be monitoring by Control Panel, such as temperature, output power level, gain, ATT, return loss, VSWR etc;
7. Support upgrading firmware remotely by GPRS;
8. High gain linear power amplifier technique with reliable performance;
9. Compact size and light weight, easy to install on wall or pole;
10. Long distance up to 5-6k square meters
Contact Person: Jena